Terms and conditions of sale
- Orders sent by the customer to Enoteca Tesori dell 'Umbria must be completed in every single part to allow the shipment of the products in the indicated place.
- We undertake to send an email to the customer with the receipt of the order made; the latter will check for any errors in the order information and promptly communicate it to the staff.
- Enoteca Tesori dell''Umbria reserves, at its sole discretion, the right to accept or reject orders received.
- All the products on our site are really available at our headquarters in Assisi.
- Enoteca Tesori dell''Umbria guarantees that products identical to those indicated on the site will be delivered.
THE CUSTOMER HAS THE RIGHT TO OBTAIN:
- confirmation of the existence of sensitive information concerning him, even if it is not yet cataloged, and the communication in intelligible form of the same data and their origin, the purposes and methods of treatment, as well as the logic on which it is based the treatment;
- the identity of the owner and manager;
- the elimination, the anonymous passage or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
- updating, modification and integration of sensitive data;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in points c. and d. have been brought to the attention of those to whom they have been communicated unless this proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- the possibility of knowing the existence of data processing that may concern him, through free access to the register referred to in art. 37 of Legislative Decree 196/2003;
- free opposition regarding the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials and direct selling.
AT ANY TIME AND WITH THE MAXIMUM SIMPLICITY, THE CUSTOMER CAN EXERCISE THE RIGHTS LISTED ABOVE, WITH A REQUEST ADDRESSED TO ITESORIDELLUMBRIA@GMAIL.COM
Information for the processing of personal data (Art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 n. 196) According to the law, the data controllers inform that:
- personal data will be processed for commercial, direct sales, promotional, management, statistical purposes, by means of IT processing with pre-established criteria;
- some data are mandatory in order to make the purchase; the refusal to supply them prevents the delivery of the ordered goods; while other information such as the telephone number are not essential, but are required to improve customer service;
- the data will not be disclosed to third parties;
- the information, subject to authorization, may be disclosed to other sales companies;
- subjects such as employees or collaborators may become aware of sensitive data for the necessary treatments, connected to the sending of advertising material, order fulfillment or for services related to: data entry, message packaging, call center, Poste Italiane Spa, payment services;